The only personal information that we will collect is the personal information that you provide to us for any reason or when you communicate with us through our website. We will at any time, at your request, provide you with a copy of any personal information that we are holding about you.
Purposes for Which Personal Information May Be Used
If you provide personal information to us, it may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide information or services to you as requested by you.
- To let you know about information from Fractyl in which you may be interested.
- For internal review.
- To improve the content of the website.
- To customize the content and/or layout of the website for each individual user.
- To notify users about updates to the company or website.
- To compile and disclose statistics about our users and their preferences. However, these statistics are anonymous and do not identify individual users.
We will not pass any of your personal information to any third party, other than members of Fractyl, Fractyl family companies or agents acting under contract on our behalf, without your consent.
Marketing and Advertising
Your personal contact information never be given, sold, bartered, traded or otherwise shared with third parties for advertising or marketing purposes.
Additional Forms and Emails
We may ask you to provide more information if you contact us to obtain additional services and information or to resolve complaints or concerns.
Protection of Information
We have implemented technology safeguards, security policies and other measures to protect data under our control from unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction or accidental loss.